Question: Quicksilver Potion and Quiksilver Draught

Nun

Stormcast vs High Elf.

My opponent charged my  Stardrake with his two Dragonlords. One of the Dragonlord had a Quiksilver Potion. My Stardrake got Quiksilver Draught.  So, in that situation how do we decide who will charge first?

If the person who's turn it is hero would attack:

(First scenario)

First Dragonlord attack, Second Dragonlord Attack (because of the Quicksilver Potion), Stardrake Attack, Another stormcast eternals unit attack (because of the Quicksilver Draught)

or

(Second scenario)

First Dragonlord Attack - Stardrake Attack - normal combat  (I think, the potions are neutralized if we play like this. First scenario is more appropriate.)

4 minutes ago, MrCharisma said:

What does the Quicksilver Draught do?

Magical Artefacts

Quicksilver Draught: Once per battle, this hero may pile in and make attacks in the combat phase before any other units, even if it's your opponent's turn  :)

...or maybe it’s last. Maybe one artifact distrupts the order of combat, and then the second one interrupts the interrupt. 

Ummmmmmm!

Post this in the rule question section and get other thoughts. I’m starting to think it would be the person who declared to used the artifact last. 

These are simultaneous abilities, so the Hints and Tips provides that the person whose turn it is uses its abilities first.

So the charging monster would attack first, then the non charging hero, then the start of the combat phase would be over and the body of the combat phase would begin. The charging player would then select one of its units to activate.

Archived