"Da Palefacez" My Ironjawz army

Anaticula

For some time a wanted to present my Ironjawz to you. Now that there was armies on parade I took the chance to take some pictures and post them here.

The Palefacez come from the Realm of Ghur. Their name comes from their uncommon pale skin tone. The clan is lead by the Megabosses Slog and Lob Paleface. Slog is accepted to be the superior boss, and demonstrates his superiority as he rides on his Maw Krusha into battle. Maybe Lob is just a bit more kunnin' and leaves the posturing to his "brotha". He himself bears the title "Da Gargant Killa", as he has hunted down a tribe of Gargants with just a handfull of Brutes.

The Palefacez grew in strenght and number especially as they raided some Chaos Fortresses infested by the servants of the Chaos god Tzeentch. At one occasion, Lob and his Brutes slew a Lord of Change who underestimated the ferocity of the pale green warrior. The servants of the god of change therefore bear a grudge against this particfular Ironjawz tribe.

Palefacez01.jpg

Palefacez02.jpg

Palefacez03.jpg

Palefacez04.jpg

Palefacez05.jpg

Palefacez06.jpg

Palefacez07.jpg

Palefacez08.jpg

Palefacez09.jpg

Palefacez10.jpg

Palefacez11.jpg

Palefacez12.jpg

Palefacez13.jpg

Palefacez14.jpg

On 11/15/2017 at 6:43 AM, Anaticula said:

Thank you guys. All in all I worked on these about 8 months. I guess I would be faster by now, and I also think my painting skills have improved. But yeah, I am happy with how they came out. 

What paint did you use for the skin

• 2 months later...
On 22.11.2017 at 11:08 PM, Killacat said:

What paint did you use for the skin

I only saw this now, sorry. 

I used Army painter colors.

Base color is Necrotic Flesh, a nurgly bright green. I wash it with Green Tone. Then I mix Necrotic Flesh with some Goblin Green and some white and start layering.

• 1 month later...

Archived