Seraphon fluff

OracleOfScales

Hi guys. New to the Seraphon and I've been reading the fluff (I followed the end times fluff closely then sold my Lizardmen when I heard the rumors of AoS/Fantasy being killed). I'm back into AoS now I really, really miss the fantasy game and Lizardmen are still my favourite army of any system ever. 

So following the end times - The Lizardmen as a race were all destroyed and the Slann teleported back into the stars. As far as I can tell now - this is where they remain and are working on a overarching grand plan to destroy chaos. When Slann do appear via the stars, normally in a dramatic white light blinding beam teleportation fashion it normally seems "random" to other races but it's actually again part of the "big picture". Slanns have different ideas on how they will vanquish chaos and restore order, but that's what they've ultimately been planning since they were birthed from Dracothian, the great star dragon who breathed life into them.

The Seraphon "army" isn't a real thing in itself, it's a army brought into reality from the Slanns raw magical power and is fueled by Celestial energy (Does Sigmar have any part in this or is it purely willed into existence by the Slanns raw power) and the army are made of celestial power. Once the Slann has decided the objective is completed the Slann return to the stars and the armies they have willed into existence go back into memory / celestial energy to be called upon again? 

This is what I've understood so far. Am i off the mark or this is about right?

There were some cryptic tidbits of info from the Lore team that implied that not all Seraphon are memories and are merely teleported onto the battlefield from _somewhere_ which to be honest makes it much more bearable for me.

My Seraphon are real and they have spawning pools and a day job. Full stop. :)

Archived