What about all the cool scenery???

Melcar

So I was looking through the app, and saw a lot of cool old scenery pieces... It seems like there were more to choose from before AoS... I didn't count them, but a lot of the older models looked really cool. I especially like the Chapel.

Anyways... Does anyone know, whether or not we will be seeing more scenery models than the current handful of pieces? It seems a bit inadequate!

Cheers!

Just even more of a shame that they discontinued some of the cool old world sets that would fit right in (Dreadstone Blight, Witchfate Tor, the Observatory one).

But yeah, GW haven't really done much in terms of AoS terrain since the game launched. Perhaps this is because they're waiting for the next 'narrative' to unfold and release a new set of terrain suitable for where the main battle is being fought.

Would be super cool to see some Realm of Death/Shadow/Light terrain for example.

I think its a crime that the only piece of scenery that they actively promote and sell is that silly Chaos Hold that isn't really that great, would be nice to get something a little more generic that is also modular, a small townscape? a less elaborate fortification system? and how about making a few bits under £15 that models can actually interact with a bit.

11 hours ago, someone2040 said:

Just even more of a shame that they discontinued some of the cool old world sets that would fit right in (Dreadstone Blight, Witchfate Tor, the Observatory one).

But yeah, GW haven't really done much in terms of AoS terrain since the game launched. Perhaps this is because they're waiting for the next 'narrative' to unfold and release a new set of terrain suitable for where the main battle is being fought.

Would be super cool to see some Realm of Death/Shadow/Light terrain for example.

I think this is the case. Which is why you are seeing the scenery bundles come out.  Time to move inventory.

Archived