whatsapp groups

Arkiham

There appears to be an increasing number of whatsapp groups popping up and i thought compiling a list of them might be good, 

These chats are great for idle chatter about the group subject when starting a thread or making a post can feel a little formal and expanding the community i feel is always a good thing and engaging in discussions to progress the hobby discussing lists or models etc etc.

meanwhile, i should also state.

Don't forget this is the internet and this site is open to the internet and all of the people who dwell there some times those people are not nice, and they may stumble upon this site. 

In whatsapp the entire groups numbers are on show, it is not only your information you are sharing when you share links, therefore i advise

DO NOT POST LINKS TO CHAT IN THE THREAD!

Secondly 

you should only invite people who seem or are trustworthy to your group. obviously this is hard to do with internet friends so likely restrict invites to people who have been on the site for a decent length of time and who have posted regularly (not spam ) in a positive manner.

Thirdly

Understand how the app works and treat people on it how you would treat them on here, do not just assume it is fine to privately call people etc etc,

could admins for those groups preferably post the names for the chat so then they can add people as they see fit

message for a admin - is this able to be on a members only option? perhaps at a certain post/like level

Edited by Arkiham
  • Like 2

Interesting topic as always, 

I'd love to join the Khorne Whatsapp group, but at the same time I also think Whatsapp groups are what drive you away from the TGA forums. :) 

Anyone is free to PM me the Khorne Whatsapp info though, Im always open for a chat.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...