Infinite attacks

Easele n

So I was reading stormcast battletome book. Page 99 Prayers of Stormhosts

(Bless Weapons)--In your hero phase, you can declare that this model is going to pray for sigmar to bless the weapons of his chosen warriors. If you do so, pick the priest or a unit with 12" of them and roll a dice. On a roll of 4 or more the prayer is heard - until your next hero phase, for that hit rolls of 6 or more for that unit, you can immediately roll another attack.

Now that we know that. Set up with up with.

Lord-Celestant (General)

Retributors (x's)(2A, 3+h, 3+w, -1r, 2d)

Lord-Relictor

Now with the celestant giving +1 to hit 9" around him. And a set Retributors have Blast to Ash on hits 6 or more inflict 2 mortal wounds. With the buff of the Relictor (bless weapons). Will the buff keep the going "if" all my dice love me. But that would make it so that if i get 5ups making to a 6 because of the +1 to hit. that is an auto 2mw. And scince it is a 6 now will it keep going? 

2 minutes ago, Easele n said:

So I was reading stormcast battletome book. Page 99 Prayers of Stormhosts

(Bless Weapons)--In your hero phase, you can declare that this model is going to pray for sigmar to bless the weapons of his chosen warriors. If you do so, pick the priest or a unit with 12" of them and roll a dice. On a roll of 4 or more the prayer is heard - until your next hero phase, for that hit rolls of 6 or more for that unit, you can immediately roll another attack.

Now that we know that. Set up with up with.

Lord-Celestant (General)

Retributors (x's)(2A, 3+h, 3+w, -1r, 2d)

Lord-Relictor

Now with the celestant giving +1 to hit 9" around him. And a set Retributors have Blast to Ash on hits 6 or more inflict 2 mortal wounds. With the buff of the Relictor (bless weapons). Will the buff keep the going "if" all my dice love me. But that would make it so that if i get 5ups making to a 6 because of the +1 to hit. that is an auto 2mw. And scince it is a 6 now will it keep going? 

Are you playing open play? Then yes. Are you playing Matched play? Then no.

The GHB is NOT optional reading material if you want to really understand the rules.

Archived