Will it work?! Death Army

TGCMactar

Will it work is the question.

as the aos noob i am i have no idea how to do the alliance things and never will!

Neferata

wight king

10 skellies

10 grave guard

2 x 5 grave  guard 

960 points and dont know how to progress!

is it legal first?
and what next to make it 1000 , 1100  or 1200 points

thx :)

Only the 2nd list is legi, afaik.

You need in general 2+ Battleline units at 1.000.

3+ in 1500+ games.

Skeletons are Battleline. So you need 2 units of them.

If you take an Allegiance, you can have adjusted Battle-line units, but you will find out yourself. For now, take 2 Skellie units.

Most important rule for new players: Rule of cool.

Neferata is good, a cool modell and a really strong combat beast. I would'nt say that Mafred is better at all costs, depends on your army. So go with Neferata!

Get some big Skellie blobs, they get better the more you field. Think about a Necromancer, he can buff your Skellies / Graveguard and makes them damn killy (you can pile in and attack twice!)

Graveguards are expensive and have just 1 Wound. But when you get them in combat, they can bring pain. Most important: They are by far the best Deathrattle modell (imho) and really worth getting on the field.

Blackknights are not really killy, but fast and you need a fast unit. So take at least 5 or 2 x 5 for objectives.

Maybe get a Vampire Lord on Zombie Dragon (VLoZD) and let it wreck ****** with Neferata. These two are quite fast and fly, Neferata give the -1 Bubble and Nefe can make the GraveGuard fly.

When you get competitive, you will most likely have to spam certain unit types, which isn't fun at the beginning. You need a good core to expand first. You are going to have a pretty cool and fairly strong army, which will do very well all the games you play and hits hard.

I would say:

Neferata

VLoZD (buy)

Wright King

Necromancer (must buy)

20 x Skeles

20 x Skeles

20 x Skeles (buy)

20 x Graveguard

2 x 5 or 10  Blacknights (buy)

I didn't look up the point coast, but it'll be around 1800-2000 I guess. That's a pretty good and legit list, building upon your existing army. It's not Death rattle Allegiance though, it's Grand Death Alliance. But you will hit hard in your local usual games, for sure. You can always go for an Allegiance from there.

And bro: This army consists of only cool models. Noone can argue with that.

42 minutes ago, TGCMactar said:

i forgot to tell you this is a plan xD not an army i own so i have some limitations to my money...

and in australia skellies are 41 dollars but im cool with that 

so i am aiming for 1000 , 1100 or 1200 as cheap and as viable as possible thx!

You are probably better off buying 1 of the start collecting Skeketon Hoard boxes. Youll get 10 Skeletons, 5 Black Knights and Neferata for a affordable price.

Edit*  You will even have the left over bits for Arkhan to make/convert him into a Necromancer and Mannfred into a Vampire Lord or Wight King(Use a Hexwraith or black knight head)

46 minutes ago, TGCMactar said:

i forgot to tell you this is a plan xD not an army i own so i have some limitations to my money...

and in australia skellies are 41 dollars but im cool with that 

so i am aiming for 1000 , 1100 or 1200 as cheap and as viable as possible thx!

Oh.

Well, everything game-related is written above.

Even as a Nub you're probably able to count up pricetags by yourself. Cheerio.

Archived