GT Finals - The Smack talk begins

Ben

I'm probably the worst person to start this thread as I doubt i'll be competing at the top tables, but i'll be packing 3 Magma cannons and playing duck hunt.  PEWPEWPEW those Star Drakes.  

What are people bringing, what do you expect to be facing and for those watching at home, what do you hope to see on the stream.  

P.s. keep it clean

P.p.s. No-one wants to hear anymore about painting and Firestorm.  Other threads for that chat.  

Tag someone who is going to the GT Final this weekend. 

@Dan Heelan @Russ Veal @Nico @Countmoore @Liam Cook @Bryan C

I will be taking full murderhost, its been doing great all year for me. Its got me 11th place at @FaceHammer . I changed it from my Blackout list and may change it again for the GT Finals.

Maybe 4x 30 Bloodletters, 3 Skullcannon and 1 unit of flesh hounds, 

We will see, I change something each time. :) 

9 minutes ago, Dan.Ford said:

I will be taking full murderhost, its been doing great all year for me. Its got me 11th place at @FaceHammer . I changed it from my Blackout list and may change it again for the GT Finals.

Maybe 4x 30 Bloodletters, 3 Skullcannon and 1 unit of flesh hounds, 

We will see, I change something each time. :) 

Tag a mate. Don’t you have any with being a murderhost player ???

Either 4 cauldron witch elf horde or my 4 magma cannon/4jabber/12 plague toads I used at facehammer which I may put fatey in to make the jabbas and magma cannons really scary. There's also the possibility of aquiring another 12 toads..

Enjoy both probably do a coin flip! Tempests eye makes mortal wounds all the more important.

What I expect to see at the finals:

• Kroak/balewind combos and bastilidons
  • Massive amounts of order armies using the Firestorm abilities
  • Jacks list from Facehammer GT
  • All the murderhosts
  • At least 10 changehosts
  • multiple units of 12 plaguetoads in mixed chaos
  • Plenty of Les Martin TM builds

@Lez

11 minutes ago, Nico said:

Sorry  to hear you're not going to be there. Have to get that game eventually!

Yeh man, I'd like that :)

I actually think the Dogfather is gonna do pretty well with what he's packing for this weekend...I don't want to give it away for him, but if you know @Paul Buckler you can be sure it's fruity! Can see him getting a top 10 here.

49 minutes ago, Chris Tomlin said:

Who's gonna be rocking the Ironjawz in my absence?

Can @Fungrim pick up the mantle of Megaboss for the weekend? (temporary loan only of course! ;))

I'll be watching the stream over the weekend, good luck guys!

Settling on a list would be a good start....!

29 minutes ago, Chris Tomlin said:

Yeh man, I'd like that :)

I actually think the Dogfather is gonna do pretty well with what he's packing for this weekend...I don't want to give it away for him, but if you know @Paul Buckler you can be sure it's fruity! Can see him getting a top 10 here.

Thanks for confidence Chris but top half will do for me :)

The Lightning Echelon Will be striking the GT Finals.

@Drakira  will be heading up with me, hopefully he'll let us know what he's taking

I shall hopefully be watching but suspect it will be all catch up for me and following via Twitter! I'm kind of hoping somebody brings all the Gargants but I'm just hoping the coverage is over some of the more interesting armies with just the uber competitive stuff for the last couple of games. 

10 hours ago, Terry Pike said:

What I expect to see at the finals:

• Kroak/balewind combos and bastilidons
  • Massive amounts of order armies using the Firestorm abilities
  • Jacks list from Facehammer GT
  • All the murderhosts
  • At least 10 changehosts
  • multiple units of 12 plaguetoads in mixed chaos
  • Plenty of Les Martin TM builds

@Lez

I was thinking of taking 12 plague toads to a NZ tournament called Inepticon this weekend. they are pretty boss

I'll be watching on twitch from across the pond. 

Popcorn, beer, and hoping to see any tzeentch armies change location from battlefield to deadpile 9_9.

ill be rooting for anyone Ironjawz! Gogo Morkapower! (Pending - Insert hot orruk cheerleader here). Ill post my drawing in this thread during the weekend! 

Archived