Pimp my Stormcast!

Twitch of Izalith

I have all those Stormcast lying around from the starter box  & some Judicators a well meaning relative bought me as a present. Now I have actually bought some fulminators and prosecutors on purpose for my Anvilguard list to use in our firestorm campaign.

Its actually quite a few points if you add it up but I know very little about stormcast - I have actually never played against them. I play the same 2 people all the time and they have mixed chaos and Sylvaneth (we also play a bunch of legacy armies from WFB days).

Anyhow - if I'm painting some of those black and red dudes (sorry for the heresy stormcast fans - I don't know what they are called!) for Firestorm I might as well paint a whole list up too, and thought you guys could give me some advice where to go with it?

Here's what I have: I want to keep the LC on Dracoth, Venator, Fulminators and Prosecutors with Javelins because they are my favourite models in the range. Anything else is up for debate. We play thematic lists but we also play pretty hard. So competitive but not GT spammy competitive is what I would hope to end up with.

Allegiance: Stormcast Eternals

Leaders
Lord-Celestant On Dracoth (220)
-
 General
- Tempestos Hammer & Thundershield
- Trait: Staunch Defender 
- Artefact: Mirrorshield 
- Dracoth Trait: Keen-clawed
Lord-Castellant (100)
Knight-Venator (120)

Battleline
5 x Judicators (160)
-
 Skybolt Bows
- Stormcast Eternals Battleline
5 x Judicators (160)
-
 Skybolt Bows
- Stormcast Eternals Battleline
10 x Liberators (200)
-
 Warhammers

Units
4 x Fulminators (480)
3 x Prosecutors with Stormcall Javelins (100)
3 x Prosecutors with Stormcall Javelins (100)
3 x Prosecutors with Celestial Hammers (100)

Reinforcement Points (0)

Total: 1740 / 2000
Allies: 0 / 400

oh, I have a Lord Relictor too!!!!

Archived