Gamer girl UK

Alezzika

Hiya everyone! I've just gotten back into Warhammer after a long hiatus. I've not played AoS yet, but I've been playing Warhammer Quest The Silver Tower with some friends. I liked my Dwarf Hero so much, I decided to build her a full Dispossessed army lol. I'm starting with Skirmish then building into a full AoS force :D

• 2 weeks later...

Rather, Twitch of Izalith, women think differently to men and games and approaches to games, especially in male dominated gaming environments are refreshing and can bring new approaches to otherwise stagnant tactics and views. It's always interesting to see a girl gamer appear in a community because in many cases they bring a refreshing change of view to things. It's nice that no ones' done the whole 'dear gods it's a girl! *drool*' thing that so happens amongst tabletop gaming communities.

@Alezzika, welcome to the forums, I'm new here too and haven't played fantasy since the very earliest times of 7th edition where I got frustrated because the opponents I had access to were, to be blunt, (edit because a non-swear word is starred out here) very, very bad at the game (when you have a night goblin army and you lose 20 models at 2,000points and table them by the 3rd turn and you are facing the GW store manager who supposedly had won multiple major tournaments with his army, you sort of lose faith, this was of course in a time where the internet was not as fully realised as it is nowadays but I did move on and played 40k and other odds and ends (so much Mordheim haha!) in the meantime. I digress, I got corrupted by steampunk pirate dwarfs and well here I am again (my good friend Darian whom I played for years with my night goblins against his dwarfs will laugh his head off when he finds out I turned dwarf on him haha). Welcome to the forums.

Archived