New World Wide Campaign Kicking Off Soon

When i spoke to my local gw manager today, in thay shop they are having a rule where you can add a single keyword army wide, so if you choose ironjawz as your keyword and add ,say ogors, then they would get the keyword ironjawz. Seemed a fun way to spice things up and make crazy synergies.

Interesting.

They should put some careful thought into that one (don't allow anything) - otherwise you'll have Khorne plus Nurgle units (Wrathmongers in the Nurgle Plaguetouched Warband formation) or "mortal" Daemons for horrendous buff stacking.

Or you could add "Skeleton" to Nagash for powertrolling.

17 hours ago, SeanMaguire1991 said:

So does this mean the campaign is starting on June 11th? My local GW manager told me it started in late July.

It says mustering begins not war begins, I assuming that form 11.06 you will be able to sign in get on some mailing list ect. Organizing a local tournament is a lot of work even a small 10 people one, global campaign that runs for few months this will require huge work hours....

Also I am so hype for this, even with buying a new house renowaiting it and my own campain day on the way I will join this for sure :D

44 minutes ago, Nico said:

Interesting.

They should put some careful thought into that one (don't allow anything) - otherwise you'll have Khorne plus Nurgle units (Wrathmongers in the Nurgle Plaguetouched Warband formation) or "mortal" Daemons for horrendous buff stacking.

Or you could add "Skeleton" to Nagash for powertrolling.

I get the impression that this may be something that the GW manager is doing in their store, rather than a campaign rule. Good way of encouraging new players to get involved.

22 minutes ago, Durant said:

It says mustering begins not war begins, I assuming that form 11.06 you will be able to sign in get on some mailing list ect. Organizing a local tournament is a lot of work even a small 10 people one, global campaign that runs for few months this will require huge work hours....

Yeah I think it's to get people prepped for what is going to happen. I think the actual campaign starts in July (year anniversary of AOS!) and get players working out how they are going to play their games

I get the impression that this may be something that the GW manager is doing in their store, rather than a campaign rule. Good way of encouraging new players to get involved.

Yeah - that's right. 

On 6/6/2016 at 7:59 PM, James McPherson said:

13329367_483120501884748_3798650062615440213_o.jpg

This campaign sounds awesome and makes me kinda sad that there is no local GW near me.  Still I plan to follow the campaign's progression and keep fighting the good fight in my insignificant portion of the mortal realms.  For what its worth I love this image of the Stormcast.  I don't even play Stormcast but this is such a good piece of art.  It also puts the lie to the guy on another forum who said Age of Sigmar is immature because they don't even show blood in the artwork!

Archived