Events UK: Tempest Crusade: Ulgu - Sat 20/21 Jan 2017, Stirling TICKETS AVAILABLE

Scottyjock

On 08/12/2017 at 7:57 PM, Alfascozzesi said:

Just realised that I have arranged my works Xmas night out (I know it's late for an Xmas do) for the same date so can I take myself off the list please.

William can still make it so it just me off the list.

I will make the next one. Sorry for the hassle.

List needed for William still cheers. Deadline tonight 

Here are the Tempest 2018 final results.

Big Congratulations to John Bayliss who won the 2-Day overall prize - and is crowned The Lord of Sorrow!
Well done to David Nemeth, Stephen Mccormick, Krzysiek Witkowski & Niall Campbell who won the overall Best in Grand Alliance (highest VP kill pts scored).

Congratulations to Lucas Wdowiak who took out the 1-Day overall prize - and becomes The Penumbral Prince! 
And to David Nemeth, Graham Duffy, Adam Turner & Niall Campbell who won the Best in Grand Alliance.

Krzysiek Witkowski won Best Army for his lovely Sylvaneth, and Michael Hanns won Tempest Hero for most Best Game points (tie-break was my choice of Best Army).

Tables shown below for both events (green tables for 1-Day, blue tables for 2-Day). You may see a slight change from the table at the end of today....apologies I checked and corrected a few things! Nothing major, but a lot closer in the end!

Commiserations to young Will who got the Wooden Spoon, but has some new Khorne models to add to his collection!

Big thanks to all of you who came, especially all the new faces which is really great to see. Hopefully see you all at the next few events.

Please do feedback anything (good & bad) to me about the event on here or privately. 
- Was the pre event build up and information useful, good/bad (including list submission, and the pack in general? 
- How did you find the Crusades and VP extra points, and the custom Battleplan?
- Did you like the other "soft scores" (painting, best army votes, best game votes)? 
- Anything else?

As I said I won't try to run a hybrid 1-Day/2-Day event again, it is a bit of a headache... But I had a great weekend! See you all next year...

2018-01-21.png

2018-01-21.png

2018-01-21.png

2018-01-21.png

• Thanks 2