Is kunnin ruk + huskard spam dead?

Baron_Bathory

Hey guys!

So it looks like kunnin ruk is now 160 points from the previous 60, savage arrows are 120/10 with no horde discount, also we can only take a unit of 30 instead of 40. Thundertusks basically lost their half wounds rule except against multiple wound hits, and were upped 20 points. Is this list in the crapper competitively? What do you guys think is gonna take it's place as the top destro list?

Tusks never had the half wounds rule, and were upped 40 points, but the overall development of the new battleplans make me think they're if not dead, then less impactful. BCR needs to think new (which is a good thing).

Kunnin Rukk is not dead in any way, shape or form. Don't believe the doom and gloom, it holds up.

20 hours ago, Payce said:

Tusks never had the half wounds rule, and were upped 40 points, but the overall development of the new battleplans make me think they're if not dead, then less impactful. BCR needs to think new (which is a good thing).

Kunnin Rukk is not dead in any way, shape or form. Don't believe the doom and gloom, it holds up.

I think he meant stonehorns.

Anyway. The answer is yes. Stonehorns were heavily nerfed with their updated half weapon damage rules.

The list was universally hated and not fun to play against so good job it's gone now. 

Archived