Tapatalk Issues

Bowlzee

Latest update has broken the tapatalk link.  I am looking into it.  

I would however lean away from tapatalk if possible.  The new mobile interface is IMO much better to use the tapatalk but not only that, Tapatalk has no access to Blogs, Calendar, Gallery and the store sections on TGA.  

I'm not sure if you can see the leaderboard and profiles either? 

Through Tapatalk there was access to the Gallery, but it did a redirect to the website.

To be quite forthright, I found TGA through Tapatalk. And I might not have joined it otherwise because I don't tend to just look for online forums. (And there's at least another 1035 Tapatalk users who follow TGA.)

I know that the new mobile interface is much better than the old one. But Tapatalk (and other forum aggregator mobile apps) as a platform can be the introduction point to TGA. 

So, multiple entry points to the forums provides the largest set of available options for members and potential members :)

If there is anything we can do from a technical perspective to help with the troubleshooting, let us know :) 

Tapatalk is great for getting notifications about posts your following, and is a quick and easy way of getting to those posts. As good as the mobile interface is, it's not really a replacement :)

I've now stopped browsing the forums when away from my computer 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived