Warscroll Builder updated for GH2017

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Sheriff said:

Gutstomper allegiance is not functioning right. Lets you pick any destruction unit it seems. 

I don't think the allegiances have ever been very 'restrictive' in Warscroll builder.

I think they're essentially there to remind you what allegiance you've chosen as opposed to doing anything to ensure your list is legal. It's a good and a bad thing IMO, as it makes the tool flexible but you need to be on the ball as to whether your list is legal or not for matched play.

2 minutes ago, someone2040 said:

I don't think the allegiances have ever been very 'restrictive' in Warscroll builder.

I think they're essentially there to remind you what allegiance you've chosen as opposed to doing anything to ensure your list is legal. It's a good and a bad thing IMO, as it makes the tool flexible but you need to be on the ball as to whether your list is legal or not for matched play.

I see. I like the reassurance in azur app that my list is actually allowed on a table before I invest time and money it. 

3 minutes ago, Sheriff said:

I see. I like the reassurance in azur app that my list is actually allowed on a table before I invest time and money it. 

You need to pay for Azyr then :D.  You cant expect the free service from the same business to provide the same functionality.

Even then its not necessarily guaranteed as there may be errors.  You always need to do the legwork to make sure your own list is actually legal.

4 minutes ago, stato said:

You need to pay for Azyr then :D.  You cant expect the free service from the same business to provide the same functionality.

Even then its not necessarily guaranteed as there may be errors.  You always need to do the legwork to make sure your own list is actually legal.

Yeah I have the app, its cool. It just doesn't have the gutstomper validity check on it yet. 

Is there a reason, that there are more informations displayed in the web view compared to the pdf export?

I'm missing the total wounds of the list, but noticed that the body count and wounds of every unit is missing.

Archived