Community Creativity: Your ideas for new factions

Melcavuk

1 minute ago, MattLaz said:

how do i do that and were would it go?

Runebrush made an awesome warscroll designer that’s fantastic for bringing a concept more cohesively together.

https://runebrush.pa-sy.com/warscroll/

when done save it as a jpg and add to a relevant post as a picture attachment.

In the narrative sub forum here you can then flesh out your concept where those of a more narrative mindset would give feedback (I keep one eye on any custom faction threads as to my mind they’re one of the most exciting parts of the open lore of Sigmar)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/25/2018 at 1:31 AM, HiddenElephant said:

Gargant Faction plz.  We'd like our Adeptus Titannicus equivalent.

It IS kind of peculiar that GW haven't made a knight esque faction for AOS yet. BCR dont count since you actually have a fair number of miniatures.

As for my own faction ?

Well you see all those shiny 8th ed WFB Tomb King plastics ? Yeah they get re-released, as an ORDER faction.

Small, elite, fast. These are the remnants of Nehekhara, through energies released during the destruction of TWTW it severed their necromantic ties with Nagash.  They are archivists extraordinaire, focusing on compiling as much knowledge as possible of the old world and new, leading to lightning raids on factions to secure important artifacts and knowledge. Sigmar abides by this since they are useful in gaining information from other realms quickly and are great for adventurers and wizards to glean info.

59 minutes ago, Jetengine said:

It IS kind of peculiar that GW haven't made a knight esque faction for AOS yet. BCR dont count since you actually have a fair number of miniatures.

As for my own faction ?

Well you see all those shiny 8th ed WFB Tomb King plastics ? Yeah they get re-released, as an ORDER faction.

Small, elite, fast. These are the remnants of Nehekhara, through energies released during the destruction of TWTW it severed their necromantic ties with Nagash.  They are archivists extraordinaire, focusing on compiling as much knowledge as possible of the old world and new, leading to lightning raids on factions to secure important artifacts and knowledge. Sigmar abides by this since they are useful in gaining information from other realms quickly and are great for adventurers and wizards to glean info.

I would prefer them as a Death faction, with Settra as a Mortarch (of Pride maybe?). And have 2 concepts, sand skirmishers (snakes, scarab chariots, scorpions) and constructs.

Also, remake Bretonnia as crusaders and fuse them with Wanderers (being the Green Knight the named character)

Archived