Sharkbelly Visits the Silver Tower

Sharkbelly

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The characters are nearly finished! I will share pics of them when I have put the finishing touches on them. 

In the meantime, my group and I played through the first game in a campaign yesterday. It was a blast! We started in the library. The one lone Pink Horror that was acting as librarian wasn't too tough, and left us feeling pretty good about our chances.

medium.jpg

Next up was the Whirligig passage. This one got crowded really fast, and we were worried that we would be overwhelmed. But after slogging it out, we managed just fine.

medium.jpg

Then came the Abandoned Nest. We discovered it was home to an exotic enemy, and went with the Exalted Flamer. Fortunately the Knight Questor was able to put some damage on it before the Fireslayer Doomseeker finished it off.

medium.jpg

The next room was Perilous Footing, which was appropriate enough because there was a trip of Screamers hovering around in it. The Knight made good use of his challenge ability to draw them in so they wouldn't get fly-by attacks on their own turn.

medium.jpg

Finally, we arrived at the last room: Searing Beams. This one featured two turnable pillars that fire beams of searing light. The room was absolutely packed with cultists and horrors, but by now we had started to work out a routine. The Excelsior Warpriest used his blast of holy energy to pop 6 or 7 Brimstone Horrors at once.

medium.jpg

We actually had to stop the game because we ran out of time, and have not yet finished the final encounter with the Gaunt Summoner. So I will let you know how it turns out!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the poor quality photo, but we finished out battle with the Gaunt Summoner the other day.

We went in with mostly full health and got a very lucky roll on the fate dice (no doubles). This allowed us to pretty much steam roll the summoner. Although the Knight Questor did his best to extend the combat by whiffing on 5 out of 6 attacks...

Gaunt Summoner.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived