Hello from Wiltshire (UK)

RuneBrush

Hi All!

Heard about this forum on the podcast over the weekend and thought that I'd sign on up and stick my nose in.  I'm a web developer by trade, live in a little town called Devizes in the rural county of Wiltshire and just started to venture into AoS.

I've been "into" the Games Workshop/hobby scene for probably 25+-ish years now (that makes me feel really old), starting out with Warhammer Quest, Necromunda, Mordheim etc, but mostly concentrating on the painting & hobbing side of things.  Past couple of years I've managed to get more into the gaming side of things, with a decent 40k Space Wolves army and growing Mechanicum Heresy army with a few trips up to Warhammer World with friends to play narrative campaigns.  

A few months back a few friends and I decided that we fancied having a few games of Age of Sigmar, so as the only person who didn't have a suitable fantasy force, I've started to knock out a small contingent of Khorne Bloodbound and hoping to cram our first games in a couple of weekends time (11th/12th).

Pete

Cheers all.  I'll get some WIP photos up in the next day or so.  Initially starting with the AoS starter box as the basis for the army, with the addition of a Skullgrinder and using the Warhammer TV tutorials to crack them out nice and quickly.  Have a couple of miniatures done and working on the next batch of five.  I'm initially limiting myself to £100 spend for the army (have £33 left) to force me to paint everything up :)

Archived