Ostrogothian Onslaught I - Battle for Gore Bridge

Jonatan

Hi, 

Little Brother Kevin (Sweden -Linköping) will be running a 3 day event in the end of July. The event will be focused on 
We will use the SCGT-points and rules pack with minor edits. We will however create our own missons.
We will be playing 70 points and you can bring 100. The summoning pool will be 14 points. 

On friday there will be a team tournament. We will be playing 3 games and they will be played 2v2. If you dont have a partner to play with, you will be given one. 
On Saturday to Sunday we will be running a singles tournament with 3 games on saturday and 2 games on sunday.

There are 20 spots

More information regarding the rule-edits can be found Here

A little heads up, the missions will be a lttile crazy and probably not somthing you are used to see at a tournament.

Participants friday (team tournament)

1. Jonatan Edlund
  2. Jonas Pärssinen
  3. Jonas Andersson
  4. Fredrik
  5. Johan Karlander
  6. Jakob Olsson

Participants Saturday (singles tournament)

1. Jonatan Edlund
  2. Jonas Pärssinen
  3. Stefan Hedström
  4. Daniel Petterson
  5. Fredrik
  6. Jonas Andersson
  7. Andreas Johansson 
  8. Henkef3
  9. Johan Karlander
  10. Jakob Olsson

I am interested if I am able to make time for it.

Are you going to allow legacy warcrolls? I am thinking of running the furius brayherd instead of the wildstalker brayherd since it is smaller and more fitting a 70points game. It allow me to add some monsters instead of hordes of ungors, which is more fun. ?

Ok perfect! Sign me up, 95% chans I am able to make it to this. I live in Stockholm so do I need to join LBK for this event or how does it work?

One more thing I read your comp discussion on your forum. I understod that you want to limit duplicates of the same scroll. My input is let players have 3 core units. Many formations (I like formations it adds flawor) require you to have 3 core units for example the one I was thinking of using (furiuos brayherd) or the ones in my fyreslayer army. Plus it makes it easier to run themed armies, lets say a sylvaneth army or a rottbringer army, which I think is fun. Stuff you dont want people to spam isnt core anyway. Just my thought.

I will be a single payment (50 Sek) for both tournaments, so you wont have to join the club (you are ofc welcome to do that if you want!). 
Yeah, we are going to try to run some sort of "highlander" where you can only include 1 unit if it isnt core. However we are looking at formations as an exception to this rule. 

I'd love to come!

However, I've just started collecting again, and I don't think I will be able to get the required amount of points by then..

Also I've never actually played, but I think I have a pretty good grip on how it's done.

So if it is okey with you, I'll swing by to watch and learn and maybe I'll be able to participate in the next one? I'll be happy to pay the fee to support you guys.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

On 2016-06-05 at 8:03 PM, Fredrik said:

Hey I'd love to attend, gives me a deadline for painting up my stormcasts! :)

Sign me up! 

Cool! 

On 2016-06-06 at 8:12 AM, DeerLord said:

I'd love to come!

However, I've just started collecting again, and I don't think I will be able to get the required amount of points by then..

Also I've never actually played, but I think I have a pretty good grip on how it's done.

So if it is okey with you, I'll swing by to watch and learn and maybe I'll be able to participate in the next one? I'll be happy to pay the fee to support you guys.

Ofc, you are welcome! What army are you collecting? We might be able to lend you some models/an army for the event. 

Ofc, you are welcome! What army are you collecting? We might be able to lend you some models/an army for the event. 

I collect Seraphon. I have around 50 wounds right now. Might be that I make the deadline, I just got to find the time and decide what to buy next :)

Sweet!

If you dont make the deadline we have an Ogror army waiting for you :). And if you want to play a game or two before the tournament you can just book a game Here. I can play this friday and learn you the basics of the game if you want to. 

Sweet!

If you dont make the deadline we have an Ogror army waiting for you :). And if you want to play a game or two before the tournament you can just book a game Here. I can play this friday and learn you the basics of the game if you want to. 

Thanks a lot! I have three deadlines until Friday midnight though.. By the looks of it, it's gonna be a tight one.. Maybe another date, but I'll definetly find the time as soon as I can! Thanks again :)

On 2016-06-10 at 9:09 AM, henkef3 said:

Im signing on for the sp tournament. 

Do you accept square bases ?

is the summoning pool included in the 70 points overall ?

Cool. Yeah we do accept square bases for this tournament. But in the future rounds will be mandatory. The summoning pool is included in the 100. So when you play your game you choose to deploy less points (atleast 56 points must be deployed) to be able to summon the doubble the amout you did not deploy. 

Example: 

In my 70 points game i choose to deploy 60 points. 10 less than normal. This will allow me to summon 20 points of models. 

So it is points from the Generals Handbook and now you can have more than one of each warscroll? Can I have two Great Bray Shamans?

So do you think this looks like a fun 1500 points Brayherd army?

- Furious Brayherd
1 Beastlord
1 Great Bray Shaman
20 Bestigors
20 Gors
10 Gors
10 Gors
20 Ungors
1 Great Bray Shaman
1 Wargor Standard Bearer
1 Ghorgon
1 Jabberslythe

See you on the 23th.

Jag har tyvärr fått förhinder nu i helgen och kommer inte kunna åka ner och vara med på turneringen. Surt som fan, hade verkligen sett fram emot att spela lite AoS! Hoppas ni planerar fler arrangemang i framtiden, hänger gärna på då!

Archived