Greetings from Finland

angrycontra

Hello all. I'm age of Sigmar player from Finland. I started to play this game about a year ago when ghb hit the stores and I've been lurking around these forums ever since. 

Some background info: I first started to collect warhammer fantasy when I was about 10-12 years. I collected many various armies but skaven (especially the plague monks) were my first love. Ultimately though I got bored as old warhammer required these massive armies to wield cool lord choices and other cool stuff and I didn't have the money or patience to collect such big forces. 

Many years later, after my brother bought general's handbook, I became curious about Age of Sigmar. Then I realized that one of the forces available was full skaven pestilens and I realized that I could finally complete my childhood dream and make my own skaven pestilens army (plus verminlord corrupter looked cooler than life itself). And so I did. Now, year later I have big pestilens and fyreslayer forces (love them magmadroths) plus some tzeentch and some skyre. I'm already excited about next general's handbook (especially fyreslayer and pestilens stuff) and this hobby just keeps on giving. 

Archived