Don't change your bases! Old Warhammer to AoS bases adapters

Hello, we are a spanish players youtube channel, and want to support this invention: https://igg.me/at/adaptem

They are adapters which you don't must to change your original bases to new round ones.

We have made a table with the exact size and adapter for each Games Workshop model until now: https://zonamuertagames.wordpress.com/conversion-de-peanas/

We wish to help you, and please, support the project: we want our adapters too! ;) 

I really do wish you the best of luck, but unfortunately I think you're about 2 years late to the party with this.

The overwhelming majority of old Warhammer Fantasy players who want to play AoS have long since rebased their armies or found some other solution that works for them. As has been pointed out above, this isn't a new idea and MDF base adapters have been available almost since the very beginning, and from what I remember they're a pretty cheap solution. A minority of people will have long ago decided that they're happy to play with square bases - you might find it difficult to change their minds at this late stage.

Your base adapters do look very nice though, and if I *was* faced with rebasing an army I'd strongly consider them.

Personally I am one of the players who didn't want to play AoS. The system change to a non formations maneuver "big army simulator" game. But when I played it, I recognize a very quick, fun and very strategic game with many possibilities. Our play group didn't change te bases to back to play 9th age or (Spanish) Warhammer Reforged, but after many discussions with the number of attackers due to base form and size, we'll see necessary to keep it in mind. When SOLO Ediciones have been working on this adapters, we received prototipes and see how well they worked. With only slide inside and click, no damage to original base, and with the transparent one, the effect seems really nice.

So we were writing the conversion table (that differs the articles you have here) and support them all as we can. We want ours, and need everyone who wants too to collaborate and share.

Note: repeat, are not our bases, SOLO Ediciones is an enterprise from our zone.

Archived