Hello from Madrid!

- Hola, me llamo Toña, soy inglesa y vivo en madrid, soy de inglaterra. Hablo muy pequeño español pero siempre practicando, y por favor.. si estas de madrid o españa mensaje me porque ayuda mi aprender. :)

- Hey everyone! My names Toña (although Kitten seems to be what everyone calls me lol).
I'm English and I am a TEFL teacher (recently certified ^.^), living in Spain since September 2015 (originally from Kent in the UK) and I have been into tabletop models (mainly painting) since 2015.

I was painting Dark Eldar as I love their look and their fluff, but now my Warhammer 40K is on hold, ever since Age of Sigmar came out.

8th edition seemed really cool (it still does) but I'm glad for AoS, because I'm pretty much a new born babe to the characters, history, story, fighting styles, their abilities etc. and the models (along with how you can meld different sub factions into your army is brilliant).

I love, love, love Khorne and Slannesh (I'm a Dark Eldar girl so I guess I fit naturally into that dark and twisted world haha).

I'm into heavy metal, blues, Spanish, and country/ folk music. I like reading, I'm into sci-fi, fantasy and some horror (getting old, losinf my nerve lol) tv- shows and films.

I'm really happy my boyfriend found this community site, as we keep planning to do some AoS blogs and share our progression of painting techniques (and drooling over others ^.^), I would love to be at the painting standard of my boyfriend and everyone I see on Tabletop Minions via Facebook etc. They all look beautiful.

Unsure what else to add!

Feel free to say Hi :)

Toña/ Kitten

XoX

IMG_20160519_171037.jpg

Archived