Dark Emissary

Ahhh my bad! I have one myself that I use as a Nurgle Sorceror. He was originally going to be a necromancer however. He could make a wizard in a lot of forces, a dark aelf maybe? Or even a human wizard of beasts, shadows, or death.

5 hours ago, Dangermouse425 said:

I would either use him as a Necromancer, a Chaos Sorceror or even a Bray Shaman. I can imagine the Dark Emissary leading a band of Beastmen to search for an ancient artefact across the Realms.

I'm using mine as a Bray-Shaman, which allows him to summon my Rogue Idol of Gork (Greater Fenbeast).  That seems to fit the old Albion backstory!

1 hour ago, APH said:

I'm using mine as a Bray-Shaman, which allows him to summon my Rogue Idol of Gork (Greater Fenbeast).  That seems to fit the old Albion backstory!

Yes! Great idea! 

An Albion-themed army using some Mierce Miniatures as proxies would be a REALLY cool idea. They could be led by the Dark Emissary with his Fen Beast sidekick.

2 hours ago, APH said:

So I can justify getting a Rogue Idol...xD

I also used to use mine as a Great Bray-Shaman. I'm going to strip him and add hooves with his new paint job.

So now this site is letting me post text? Idk

anyway thank you for all your replies I really like this board compared to other ones I frequent for AoS.  

No the one in the picture is not mine though I wish I had those skills.  After some thought I think I am going to go with an Amber Battlemage since wildform is just too good to pass up and makes my liberators and retributors deathmachines.

thank you for all the replies again and sorry if I might have decieved some of you and thanks for making me think of getting Fimir lol

Archived