Events UK: Blood Tithe – International Team Championship #New# Shadespire

Marc Wilson

This sounds like being a great event, and I want to be there. So I've paid the deposit for a team. BUT I've no-one to go with. I know there will be many people who would like to attend a team event, but don't feel they can put a team together - so come and join my team! So far the team is:

1. Paul Whitehead
2. you?
3. Or this could be you
4. This could certainly be you

If you want to be in the team leave me a message here, or DM me, or contact me on twitter @skepticscouter 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Soup Dragon said:

This sounds like being a great event, and I want to be there. So I've paid the deposit for a team. BUT I've no-one to go with. I know there will be many people who would like to attend a team event, but don't feel they can put a team together - so come and join my team! So far the team is:

1. Paul Whitehead
2. you?
3. Or this could be you
4. This could certainly be you

If you want to be in the team leave me a message here, or DM me, or contact me on twitter @skepticscouter 

So Rob "wooden spoon expert" Boyce is on the team!! Just need 2 more now.

Team is:
1. Paul Whitehead
2. Rob Boyce
3. you?
4. Or this could be you

• Like 2

Either received sign ups from, in discussions with or interest from: France, Scotland, Malta, Romania, Norway, Sweden, Greece, USA, Bulgaria, Hungary & Poland. Home nations have been notified so look forwards to movements there. If you're a prospective team captain or an overseas player looking for hookups please get in touch regardless.

n.b domestic slots nearly full. Terrain is provided - for obvious logistical reasons.

Cheers
Marc

Edited by Marc Wilson
added info
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, childoffang said:

Do you have a reserve list already or can I put a team down for it now, do you need payment for that? 

Not that I expect any to drop out damn them and our trying to sort things out to late grr, 

Heh Greg. I can put you down as a reserve with no deposit no problem. I'm visiting the location in the next couple of days to see if it's viable to add more tables (increasing by 4 team). If so I would then take a deposit from you. In either event from 1st October more places may come up but it does look likely that the 20 slots will go by then.

Cheers

Marc