Sven13

This guy is the start of my cav section of my Orruk army. Warboss on a boar. I kit bashed the Warboss kit with the new Brute stuff to bring him into the AOS aesthetic. 

He's temporarily stuck on the rectangle base till he's painted then I'll put him on a round base. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

4 minutes ago, Dez said:

I like where you are going with this! I feel like it's missing a flag or trophy rack, any plans for adding something like that?

I was thinking that too, I might replace his weapon with the banner and cut the regular spear head off and put a brute one on it.  

Looking great, good way to update the very dull orc character kit. Whilst the boar is not mobile I think it works, he appears to be standing still, ordering the troops forward. The banner is amazing, is that skull atop it a brute part?

That banner comes from the boar boy kit. The one from the Warboss kit is a bit different. Slightly smaller I think, and yeah the skull bit is from the brutes. 

The plan for the base is to make it so he's standing on a hill type (mini cliff) thing. 

Archived