Hello from bottle

bottle

Hello everyone,

My name is bottle, I most often post on Dakkadakka but after listening to Bad Dice today I decided to give here a look.

I love Age of Sigmar and I am mainly building an Order Army and a Death Army at the moment.

I want to get into the tournament scene and will be going to the Bristol Smash as my first ever event.

I currently game mostly in GW Bristol (central) but I have just moved to Newport, South Wales. So if there any any gaming clubs nearby let me know :-)

Here is some of my recent work:

Cd5SCAo.jpg

8t7KeO5.jpg

YVdieNX.jpg

i look forward to getting to know you all!

2 hours ago, Dez said:

Hi Bottle, nice community here I think you'll like it. Your painted stuff looks great!

Thanks man. I know your avatar from Dakkadakka

2 hours ago, Bowlzee said:

Welcome to the TGA community! Some great models you have there!

To find players and clubs in your area, check out the following post, here.

Thanks! I checked out your blog and saw your Slaneeshi army looks awesome!

i will check out that linked thread too.

Hi,

Thanks for signing up.  I have seen some of your work on other forums and its really cool.

Firestorm Games are in Cardiff so I guess thats your best bet for gaming.  I think they have a Newport location too.  

11 hours ago, Ben said:

Hi,

Thanks for signing up.  I have seen some of your work on other forums and its really cool.

Firestorm Games are in Cardiff so I guess thats your best bet for gaming.  I think they have a Newport location too.  

Thanks, Ben! I am a big fan of Bad Dice. Thanks for making this site too! Yeah I was hoping to scout out the Newport Firestorm Games soon. 

10 hours ago, meermouse said:

Hi Bottle, I'm part of a group that plays in firestorm game in Cardiff most Tuesdays. If you fancy coming along please let me know :)

Hey meermouse, I'll try and come down after the Bristol Smash is all done and dusted (so sometime in June). I'll send you a PM in a few weeks :) Thanks for the invite!

Hi Bottle!

I've only ever had a quick lurk on Dakka before deciding it wasn't for me, but I do remember checking out and loving your paint thread. So I'm definitely looking forward to reading some more about Siegfried and his Desperados over here! B|

8 minutes ago, Sith'ari said:

Hi Bottle!

I've only ever had a quick lurk on Dakka before deciding it wasn't for me, but I do remember checking out and loving your paint thread. So I'm definitely looking forward to reading some more about Siegfried and his Desperados over here! B|

Hey Sithari! Thanks, man. Dakkadakka has really mellowed recently in the AoS threads but it can be a drain from time-to-time! Looking forward to posting here and there, and once I get a home setup complete I hope to really do something cool with Siegfried and his Desperados! :-)

21 hours ago, hobgoblinclub said:

Welcome @bottle.  Superb looking minis!  Looking forward to seeing more!

Dakkadakka never really grabbed me back in the day.  I'm not sure I've been there since AoS dropped.  I think I just assumed it felt the same way about AoS as every other forum seems to.

Thanks Hobgob! To be honest once this forum starts picking up speed (which it already is) here should quickly surpass Dakkadakka in terms of great AoS content - of course Dakkadakka still has some real stand out members like MongooseMatt (interview on both Heelanhammer and Mortal Realms podcast) as well as lots of great painters too :-)

Archived