1500pts Stormcast Eternals - need some feedback

Zerthin

Hey guys! I'd like to hear your opinions on my list. Tactic feedback also would be great. I admit - I mostly cobbled this list from the models I have and love.

I'm considering dropping something for Vandus Hammerhand maybe combined with trait that gives my heroes ability to use 2 Command abilites (Lord-Celestant on Foot and Vandus then) but I'm unsure about that.

What artifact(s) would you advise?

I'll be mostly facing my friend's Khorne Bloodbound Gore Pilgrims but would like to take my army to some tourneys by the end of the summer.

I was thinking about some battalions to reduce number of drops but I'm not sure how to fit any. Anyways - here's the list:

Allegiance: Stormcast Eternals

Heroes

-Lord-Celestant (100) - General, Staunch Defender

-Lord-Castellant (100)

-Lord-Relictor (80)

-Knight-Heraldor (120)

Battleline

-10 x Liberators (200) -Warhammers

-5 x Liberators (100) -Warhammers

-5 x Judicators (160) -Skybolt Bows

Other

-10 x Paladin Retributors (440)

-3 x Vanguard-Raptors with Longstrike Crossbows (180)

Total: 1480/1500

Heroes: 4/6 Battlelines: 3 (3+) Behemoths: 0/4 Artillery: 0/4

-5 Retributors

+5 protectors

-5 Liberators

+gryph hound

-vanguard Raptors

-Heraldor

+Fulminators

+5 Judicators with Bows

=1500 points

For competetive this list would be more viable i think. Raptors are really only good with a Aquilor or Aetherstrike Force, they are really squishy. Also 3 Heroes are enough at 1500 points i think. That would be my 1500 points list and i won every of the 3 Tournaments with this. Protectors because they can attack from 2nd line and to counter monsters.

Allegiance: Order

Heroes
Lord-Celestant (100)
- General
- Trait: Staunch Defender  
Lord-Castellant (100)
- Mystic Light: Lantern of the Tempest
Lord-Relictor (80)
- Prayer: Lightning Chariot

Battleline
5 x Liberators (100)
- Warhammers
- 1x Grandhammers
5 x Liberators (100)
- Warhammers
- 1x Grandhammers
5 x Judicators (160)
- Skybolt Bows
- 1x Shockbolt Bows
- Stormcast Eternals Battleline
5 x Judicators (160)
- Skybolt Bows
- 1x Shockbolt Bows
- Stormcast Eternals Battleline

Units
1 x Gryph-Hound (40)
2 x Fulminators (240)
5 x Paladin Protectors (200)
- 2x Starsoul Maces
5 x Paladin Retributors (220)
- 2x Starsoul Maces

Total: 1500/2000

1 hour ago, Erdemo86 said:

Raptors are really only good with a Aquilor or Aetherstrike Force, they are really squishy.

I disagree with this.  I run six Longstrikes with a Relictor quite often with good results.  Parked in terrain with Bless Weapons, they still hurt things.  Same cost as 10 Retributors and I'd argue they can have a more lasting impact on the game.

12 minutes ago, Let's 'ere it for da boyz! said:

I disagree with this.  I run six Longstrikes with a Relictor quite often with good results.  Parked in terrain with Bless Weapons, they still hurt things.  Same cost as 10 Retributors and I'd argue they can have a more lasting impact on the game.

I tried them out many times and i dont say that they are useless but there are much better choices for there points. Against me they would be dead turn one, only 6 wounds for 3 models. So 1 attack with judicators and they are gone or 1 model would last. Like i said in a aetherstrike force they are really strong but to put in a normal list is not worth it for me.( and i really like there look and style) compared to paladins its 15 wounds against 6.

Archived