Hi, I've probably done this wrong.

Hello there,

My name is Will, I come from Preston, England and this is my first foray into any forums at all!

I've spent some time gaining advice and ideas from this community without even being a member, as such I thought it time to get involved and create a space where I can detail my thoughts and processes for all sides of the hobby. Hopefully feedback and further suggestions will help me continue to improve in the fight and in the creative side too.

I've recently started an Ironjawz force that I'm very excited about, a Weirdnob warband & start collecting box, plus a unit of brutes gathered from a variety of older GW Orc models. As such I'll be looking to make a post about this all in the Destruction forum as that seems most fitting, I presume.

Cool, bye.

Will

Welcome aboard - I used to be a longtime forum lurker before taking the plunge and TGA is one of the best I've experienced.

Great choice with Ironjawz. I've had nothing but fun building, painting and playing them. It's a great way of updating greenskins to Age of Sigmar.

9 hours ago, Stylus said:

Welcome aboard - I used to be a longtime forum lurker before taking the plunge and TGA is one of the best I've experienced.

Great choice with Ironjawz. I've had nothing but fun building, painting and playing them. It's a great way of updating greenskins to Age of Sigmar.

Hi!

That is great to hear, both about TGA and the Ironjawz. If I were to make a post in which I can detail things such as issues I've had and post pictures as the force grows, where would be the best place to go about that?

William

2 hours ago, William Dickinson said:

If I were to make a post in which I can detail things such as issues I've had and post pictures as the force grows, where would be the best place to go about that?

You could either start a new thread in the Painting & Modelling forum, or start a blog (using the "+Create" dropdown in the top menu). The latter is easy enough and it would be my recommendation. Here is mine:

Hi @William Dickinson,

Ironjawz = great choice!

Come and post your progress in the Destruction sub forum. We love to see threads with painting & modelling progress as well as list and battle report discussion etc.

Whilst using the blog facility is cool, you can achieve similar results by having a thread within the appropriate section (Destruction in this case). I'd wager that these sort of topics get more views than blog section as well.

1 hour ago, Stylus said:

You could either start a new thread in the Painting & Modelling forum, or start a blog (using the "+Create" dropdown in the top menu). The latter is easy enough and it would be my recommendation. Here is mine:

I'll be sure to check that out! Thank you for the explanation too - it seems I was so distracted by the forums I hadn't explored the blog stuff.

1 hour ago, Chris Tomlin said:

Hi @William Dickinson,

Ironjawz = great choice!

Come and post your progress in the Destruction sub forum. We love to see threads with painting & modelling progress as well as list and battle report discussion etc.

Whilst using the blog facility is cool, you can achieve similar results by having a thread within the appropriate section (Destruction in this case). I'd wager that these sort of topics get more views than blog section as well.

Hi @Chris Tomlin

The Black Sun = great choice too!

I think I'll start something in the Destruction sub as it seems a little easier to get some feedback and help etc.

And everyone likes more views I guess..

I'll be sure to put up some blurry off color pictures later!

Thanks team,

Will

8 hours ago, Chris Tomlin said:

Damn, maybe *I've* probably done this wrong too... :$

1 hour ago, Stylus said:

Damn, maybe *I've* probably done this wrong too... :$

I've had a browse through your blog, I really like it! And it's so much easier to look at specific things rather than having to scroll through pages of quotes etc to find a picture...

hmm I'm not sure now!

Will

Archived