Welcome to the Battle for Skull Keep!
This will be a one-day events held on the 29th October 2016 in Auckland.
This is an event ideal for new players or those wanting to give the game a try, as well as for 'old hands' to get their models out and have a great day gaming.
ACG Club Discount: $10
Vanguard Event Outline
Sunday October 29th 2016
Vanguard (1,000 points)
4 ft x 4 ft table
Leaders (1-4) - Battleline (2+) - Artillery (0-2) - Behemoths (0-2) - Other Units (Any)
All Pitched Battle rules from the General’s Handbook
- Measure from base-to-base unless your opponent agrees otherwise. Square bases allowed.
- If there are multiple versions of a warscroll available, you must use the most recent, unless your opponent agrees otherwise.
- Doors Open: 9:00 am
- Round 1: 9:15 am to 11:00 am (Take and Hold)
- Round 2: 11:15 am to 1:00 pm (Blood and Glory)
- Round 3: 1:30 pm to 3:15 pm (Three Places of Power)
- Round 4: 3:30 pm to 5:15 pm (Gifts from the Heavens)
- Prizegiving: 5:30 pm
- Doors Close: 6:00 pm
Up for grabs as a Spot Prize is the massive Chaos Dreadhold: Skull Keep box. This can be used in all fantasy/sci-fi games systems, so it is well worth participating for the day to be in to win. Bring your friends along for more chances of scoring this kit for your gaming group!
There will be other spot prizes available on the day as well. Podium, paint and sportsmanship prizes will be available based on the numbers attending.
Results will contribute towards the national rankings scoring system for New Zealand.
Contact Details and Questions
You can send me a direct message on this forum or send an email to email@example.com