Age of Sigmar 2 is here with the new Generals Handbook 2018 and lots more its time to play!
This will be the a one day, 20 player 3 game Age of Sigmar tournament of 2000 point pitched battles.
Entry is £10 per player advanced purchase or £12.50 on the day. With every player receiving £5 stores credit added to their account.
Painting Requirements and House Rules.
Miniatures must be painted (3 colors and based) and be the appropriate GW models if you have any queries about this contact us in advance.
Otherwise General Handbook 2018 rules will be in use any like our previous AOS tournaments we expect no need for extra house rules (will update on release) with scoring to follow a Major/Minor victory system.
- Major Win: 20 Tournament Points
- Minor Win 13 Tournament Points
- Draw: 10 Tournament Point
- Minor Loss: 7 Tournament Points
- Major Loss: 0 Tournament Points
Whoever has the most Major and Minor Victories will be crowned Best General and declared the winner of the event. In the case of a tie, we will use the total number of victory points scored as a secondary sorter.
- 9:30am Doors open for registration.
- 9.55am Announcements and first round pairings.
- 10.00am Round 1 begins
- 12.30pm Round 1 Ends
- 1.00pm Round 2 Begins
- 3.30pm Round 2 Ends
- 3.30pm Round 3 Begins
- 6.00pm Round 3 Ends
- 6.15pm Award ceremony and tournament end.
The winner will receive a trophy.