Warning! All young Age of Sigmar adepts! For the first time ever Age of Sigmar tournament: Skirmish, which will take place on 26/05/2018 in Pruszków at the Merfolk store.
What we play:
After the consultation, we decided that the armies will not develop with subsequent games. All games have the same limit of 55p. Do not worry, all you have to do is have the right models and explain the rest on the spot.
We play 4 random scenarios from the textbook. Scenarios will not be repeated. Each round lasts for about one hour.
- Major victory - 17 points
- Minor victory - 12 points
- Draw - 7 points
- Minor loss - 5 points
- Major loss - 0 points
- By-pass - 12: 0 (no opponent's appearance in the battle)
In each scenario, you can get one additional point for special tasks:
- Kingslayer: killing the enemy general.
- Linebreaker: if at the end of the game you have your unit in enemy territory.
- First Blood: for the player who first kills the entire enemy unit.
- For the purpose of resolving the draws in the final scoring, we also count points for the killed enemy units.
With what we play:
We do not play with potatoes! Realizing that this is only a hobby and we do not require a full WYSIWYG. Forge World models and converted models are allowed. We DO require however, that all models will be painted with at least the base color and the shadow.
- Preparation and registration 09.30-10.00
- The first battle: 10.00 - 11.00
- Second battle: 11.15 - 12.15
- Third battle: 13.00 - 14.00
- The fourth battle: 14: 15-15: 15
- 15: 30-16: 00 Handing the prizes and closing the tournament.
We sign up by submitting an application with the name and surname of the army and the following clause by completing the registration form at: APPLICATION FORM
Entry fee is obligatory: PLN 20