So, I have finally finished the stardrake, taken since 8th january and its been done along side the beastclaw raiders, some terrain and more dark angels for my 40k army. Im pretty happy with how its finished, except for the purple armour plates, not sure if im happy as I think they look a bit dust from the drybrusing. I will see how I feel in a few days, I may end up redoing them. Its all had a coat of Vallejo matt varnish and the metals and armour plates have been ard coated to match the rest of my stormcast. I hope you enjoy, theres also some more pictures of my beastclaw whcih are next up to be finished and then on to Nighthaunt, which, thanks to the mortla realms magazine, is growing quite nicely. Finally, I took a few days from painting to make a new mat and some terrain, the buildings are for 40k and are foamboard, the rocks are just insulation foam and the mat is acrylic caulking, sand and paint over a vinyl flooring off cut and airbrushed. Inspired by RFD hobbies on youtube. Its the 60x44 inches size mat which fits 40k and Im sure its going to be AOS standard when the new edition arrives this summer.
Just realised I have some skulls I missed off the Stardrake's base.