Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • entries
    38
  • comments
    195
  • views
    5,164


8 Comments


Recommended Comments

Haha … I also couldn't believe it's really true, when I scrolled down the Warhammer Community article a few hours ago. So great, they finally made it. (I was _soooo_ close to starting a Duardin Skirmish Warband. 😊)

  • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
6 hours ago, Filius said:

Haha … I also couldn't believe it's really true, when I scrolled down the Warhammer Community article a few hours ago. So great, they finally made it. (I was _soooo_ close to starting a Duardin Skirmish Warband. 😊)

A Duardin Skrimish warband? Would you mind telling me your address? I assure you it has nothing to do with the Plagueclaw Catapults being aimed at you

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
6 minutes ago, Ratcliff said:

Where have you been @AIdenNicol444 Ffs?

Family, work, bettering myself, firing enormous lasers at the moon, it takes a lot of time my friend.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Just now, AIdenNicol444 said:

Family, work, bettering myself, firing enormous lasers at the moon, it takes a lot of time my friend.

 

I hope you are cutting out all that needless family, work and self improvement next week when the tome drops. I will need blogs telling me how to play good

  • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 minute ago, Ratcliff said:

 

I hope you are cutting out all that needless family, work and self improvement next week when the tome drops. I will need blogs telling me how to play good

the only self improvement I need is a battletome, it drops a week before a charity tournament event so I'll be getting some early practise in. I plan to heavily cover the Pestilens section and at least feature the rest 

  • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
Just now, AIdenNicol444 said:

the only self improvement I need is a battletome, it drops a week before a charity tournament event so I'll be getting some early practise in. I plan to heavily cover the Pestilens section and at least feature the rest 

 

 

I won 2/3 in my last event, and this tome drops just in time for a 1 dayer later this month. I genuinely think I can bring home the gold. I spoke to you briefly in the Whatsapp group (I'm your fan)  so will hopefully see more of you there too

Share this comment


Link to comment
Just now, Ratcliff said:

 

 

I won 2/3 in my last event, and this tome drops just in time for a 1 dayer later this month. I genuinely think I can bring home the gold. I spoke to you briefly in the Whatsapp group (I'm your fan)  so will hopefully see more of you there too

I remember yes, you certainly will I'm just waiting for the post release hype to die down. God knows my phone hasnt stopped for days.

  • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...