The Wizards of Foon
I have finished the Conclave of Wizards of the Magical Land of Foon! From left to right we have:
1. Usidore, Wizard of the 12th Realm of Ephysiyies, Master of Light and Shadow, Manipulator of Magical Delights, Devourer of Chaos, Champion of the Great Halls of Terr'akkas. The elves know him as Fi’ang Yalok; the dwarves know him as Zoenen Hoogstandjes, and he is known in the Northeast as Gaismunēnas Meistar.
2. Jyn'Leeviyah the Red, Wizard of the Sixth Realm of Ephysiyies; Mistress of Nature and Nurture; Reviver of the Springs of Gu’uthmagit; Seer of the Prophecies of the Temziet Mists; Keeper of the Sacred Tome of Deyfral; and two-time Wizard's Choice Award nominee. The Elves know her as Perimmäin So’it’thuri; the Vampires know her as Beyonce Bloodlust; the Tree Folk know her as Opal Vinewitch; and upon the isle of Meegas, she is known as Ukkosta Kassvista.
3. Spintax the Green, Master of the Third, Ninth, and Twelfth Realms of Ephysiyies, Wielder of Arcane Forces Compelling the Living and the Dead, Diviner of Unknowable Truths, Caster of Illusions, Destroyer of Lies, Dissolver of the Wall of Fire, Imbiber of the Nine Deadly Poisons, Author of the Pandenomicon, and Winner of the Wizard's Choice Award; the Dwarves know him as Nickelback Silverchair; the Angels know him as Mama Cassai'el; the Vampires know him as Cameron Orlando, in the South he is known as Lodestone Greatcraft.
4. Blorth the Brown, also known as Smanghanger the Diminished and known in Shrike as Banjo Pop Tart. He is well-known to be a total ******.
5. Can the Yellow, Master of Space and Time, Headmaster of the Jizzleknob Preparatory School for Young Wizards; the Elves did know him Cannigan the Everliving, the Elves do know him as Candle Dewspice, the Elves will know him as Candy Crowley; the Dwarves did know him as Canned Heat, the Dwarves do know him as Canticle Lebowitz, and the Dwarves will know him as Canban Scrummaster…(and it goes on like this for a while).
6. Telephys the White, Master of Life and Death.
7. Rolltide the Clear, weaver of the longest rope in Foon.
8. Jamillious the Mauve, Bringer of Feast and Famine, Master of the Great Plantation, Shatterer of the Triangle Trade Winds; the Dwarves know him as Dat Dude, the Elves know him as Always Holdin', and he is also known in the Far South as Boy.
PS: None of this is my creation (except for painting the models). These are all Wizards from the Hello from the Magic Tavern podcast. Check it out!!
Taken with zte Z955A
- 2.9 mm
- f f/2.0
- ISO 304