Nashcon Results

Here are the results from the Nashcon 2017 Age of Sigmar GT.

Thanks again to everyone that showed up and played! I couldn't have asked for a better group of people or more intense and close games. I can't say enough about the level of painting, sportsmanship, and competition. As a TO, it was a blast to run the event. It says a lot for the tournament that we could have very easily had a three-way tie for Best Overall after game 5 and that there was a four-way tie for Best Sportsmanship.

Congrats to Matt Swinney: Best Overall, Vince Venturella: Best Painted, and Cale Thompson: Best Sportsmanship

I think for Age of Sigmar's first appearance at Nashcon, it was a huge success. I'm already looking forward to Nashcon 2018.

Screen Shot 2017-06-04 at 10.10.27 PM.png

I was still painting up my initial 1000 points of Kharadron Overlords this year(only a Frigate left), so not AoS tournament for me, but I'll be there next year (though I still wish I would have made it to NashCon in general since my KoW Dwarf Army was ready to go and I missed TNT too for that one too).

Yeah it was a great event. There were so many tough lists. Here are the lists I took. Goretide list was my main and is a one drop. Second list is a four drop and was designed for Three Places of Power. The only game I lost was a minor against Tyler and his sylvaneth.7b0334bf132e5594695156a5218919c2.jpged2328cb48d292ea6476000da646b4a7.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Nice lists.  I have not seen a tournament khorne army look like that before.  Well done.

Thanks! I think most people overlook Bloodstorm because of points cost but I have a lot of fun playing it and it's good in the current meta. Hopefully it'll still exist in GHBv2.

3 hours ago, ReverendDangles said:

Yeah it was a great event. There were so many tough lists. Here are the lists I took. Goretide list was my main and is a one drop. Second list is a four drop and was designed for Three Places of Power. The only game I lost was a minor against Tyler and his sylvaneth.7b0334bf132e5594695156a5218919c2.jpg

I may be missing something but I'm pretty sure Goreglaives are 1 per 10 Blood Warriors?

3 minutes ago, ReverendDangles said:

It is 1 per 10 but for each unit I think. I could be wrong.

Right, I was just curious since you had glaives in your 5 man units.  Though you probably had them at 10 then dropped to 5?  I know scroll builder doesn't have any sort of verification beyond min # of battleline.

I put them in as 5 man units. "1 in every 10 models" to me means that you can have 1 goreglaive in a 5 man or 10 man unit. And the warscroll rules is per unit. So, to me, each unit of 5 can have 1 goreglaive.

But, if I'm wrong, it's an easy fix and doesn't affect the list much. The wrathmongers are the bread and butter. :)

Archived