Age of Sigmar Skirmish - Full Points List

50 minutes ago, Rafal Maj said:

Sup! 

I've decided to go with fancy AoS points pages for all of you who want to play using all Warhammer AoS  and Fantasy models.
Hope this not breaks any rules. But if you don't like this content please let me know and I'll remove that.

Here's sample I've made for Death Grand Alliance. 
I'm working on the rest of models. Please correct me if I've made any mistakes.
Please make this post Sticky. I'll attach full PDF when I'll be done with most of models.

Death-Points-1.jpg

Looking forward to the Chaos list.

• Like 3

• Ben pinned this topic
1 hour ago, Rafal Maj said:

AElves are out!

Again please check if all models are included and if I'm correct on points value and units sizes.

Aelves-Points-1.jpg

Unfortunately you're missing the compendium units from the Aelves. You cah check which ones I recommend on my spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PuJFr9nZwz2K3CwU0u31AlMnuBL25B65IxUtkZJFNdE/edit?usp=sharing

• Like 1

Seraphon, Sylvaneth, Stormcasts

Again please check if all models are included and if I'm correct on points value and units sizes.
I haven't added salamanders and razordons because they are artillery. Salamander can take out a hero in a single shot.
But let me know if you wanna see them too.

Seraphon-Points-1.jpg

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, mDaro said:

Are these available to download as a PDF yet?

Not yet. After I'll make all Generals Handbook models I'll export it to PDF.
So far Chaos Grand Alliance is left and I need to add some more models for the Aelves.

When ready I'll post it in the first post for easy find. 

• Like 4

I've played two games with a salamander and they are very strong.  We ended up house ruling it that it being a dumb beast has to breath fire at the closest model  I would obviously like it in any PDF for completeness sake (and I will use it) but It might be better off in an separate article about how to use really deadly things in skirmish (which is on my to do list).

3 minutes ago, Nin Win said:

I've played two games with a salamander and they are very strong.  We ended up house ruling it that it being a dumb beast has to breath fire at the closest model  I would obviously like it in any PDF for completeness sake (and I will use it) but It might be better off in an separate article about how to use really deadly things in skirmish (which is on my to do list).

I'd love to attach somekind of info like that to this points list. Models like Salamanders can make this game very sketchy. That's why my first idea was not to include them. As the rules say no Behemoths and no Artillery. But maybe some kind of nerf could work.

The target closest model thing worked fine in the second game.  In the first game I just burned down the opposing hero with a lucky damage roll.  It meant my opponent had to think about screening his general and I had to work to remove things with skink javelins or blow darts first if I wanted to shoot at a more important model with the salamander.

As for the Razordon, it's probably a bit much to have it be able to roll 2d6 for its shots and then just split those any way you like.  My instinct is to require half the attacks (rounded up) be allocated to the closest enemy model.

Instinctive Defence should probably change to say "the first time each turn, if an enemy unit ends a charge..." so the opponent can work around it by charging with a regular warrior first.  And all attacks would have to go into the unit that triggered it.

That said, I think if I was playing a game over 100 renown, I'd just run the rules straight.  Target whatever you want and the automatic shooting at full power.  It's basically a 500 point AoS game at that renown level.