Age of Sigmar Skirmish - Full Points List

11 hours ago, Renfield286 said:

Model size

The Megaboss is about the same size as an ogor though isn't it? 
it was something that was said on the run up to release. skirmish isnt a place for big beasts. 

No, he is far bigger. Ogres come on 40mm bases. He comes on a 60mm base.

I feel like K'Daai Fireborn are probably too low at 7 points. If I understand it correctly, Skirmish works with models acting as independent agents, which would cause the Fireborn's blazing body (or whatever the rule is called) to kill literally everything within 3" of it at the end of each combat.

6 hours ago, Grentain said:

I feel like K'Daai Fireborn are probably too low at 7 points. If I understand it correctly, Skirmish works with models acting as independent agents, which would cause the Fireborn's blazing body (or whatever the rule is called) to kill literally everything within 3" of it at the end of each combat.

Yes, because of rule changes between AoS and Skirmish some models will have that kind of impact on the game.

Most models that can target multiple units will have devastating power.
And models that used to hit multiple models in one unit will have their abilities weaken.
This in no way balanced in this point system. My only advice is to maybe talk with your group how they see that problem fixed.  Personally I would probably limit from all units in 3" to one unit/model in 3". Or maybe even get rid of the rule. 

14 hours ago, AverageBoss said:

No, he is far bigger. Ogres come on 40mm bases. He comes on a 60mm base.

A chunk of that is to do with his armour though. 
I think its the Behemoth keyword on the warscroll that precludes it. 
after all, the demon prince is a plastic kit, and in RAW plastic kits are all you get. 

6 hours ago, Renfield286 said:

A chunk of that is to do with his armour though. 
I think its the Behemoth keyword on the warscroll that precludes it. 
after all, the demon prince is a plastic kit, and in RAW plastic kits are all you get. 

Ya. Behemoth is the reason. But there are plastic kits that have been left out. No Dracoth lord for example, despite all 4 Dracoth riders, the chocobo lord, and chocobo riders being there. No Chaos Sorcerer Lord. No Ogroid, and hes a brand new plastic model.

• Like 1

Ya. Behemoth is the reason. But there are plastic kits that have been left out. No Dracoth lord for example, despite all 4 Dracoth riders, the chocobo lord, and chocobo riders being there. No Chaos Sorcerer Lord. No Ogroid, and hes a brand new plastic model.

I found it bizarre and frustrating that I can't run all Greenskinz as they have no hero. As a new player I bought two Start Collecting boxes of them and can't use the Warboss that comes with it.

I'm assuming my friends and local shop will use some of these house rule points, but I have plastic models in a start collecting box that are overlooked and invalidate an entire faction.

I've always felt like house rules were cheating the spirit of the game (in other games), but I'm learning that GW makes the toys and the money and the community makes the rules.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

11 hours ago, AverageBoss said:

7 hours ago, tchad78 said:

I found it bizarre and frustrating that I can't run all Greenskinz as they have no hero. As a new player I bought two Start Collecting boxes of them and can't use the Warboss that comes with it.

I'm assuming my friends and local shop will use some of these house rule points, but I have plastic models in a start collecting box that are overlooked and invalidate an entire faction.

I've always felt like house rules were cheating the spirit of the game (in other games), but I'm learning that GW makes the toys and the money and the community makes the rules.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

There are a few odd occurrences of things missing in the official renown lists. The Chaos Sorcerer Lord and Orruk Warboss definitely top candidates without any clear reason.

I believe the reason why the Ogroid Thurmatauge, the Dracoth Lord and possibly even the Daemon Prince are missing is because they end up being more than 30 renown. If you notice, there is nothing in the game that costs more than 28 renown. So I believe these models weren't included on that basis (I think the Tzeentch Herald on Chariot also falls into this category).

Edited by someone2040
  • Like 5

11 hours ago, Baardah said:

I Wonder if there is a good way to work out points for Some of the DogS of war units. Like lumpin croops, mengels manflayers and long drongs slayer pirates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You would need to figure out warscrolls for them first. In honesty, you're better off just substituting existing warscrolls for the regiments (As most regiments were just fancier versions of things that already existed).

e.g Mengils Manflayers could be Dark Elf Shades. 

A long time ago I did translate a bunch of Dogs of War/Regiments of Renown into Age of Sigmar Warscrolls if you're interested (But this was pre Grand Alliance/Generals Handbook, so things would definitely be different now).

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bezb_Tus-qENihNpked3Q4W0FGEiAliVeaxBmt7OBzA/edit?usp=sharing

• Like 2

I think this is great and looks pro. As a Bretonnia player I think you should consider lowering Men-at-arms to 1 renown each since they
are weaker than many other units at the same cost such as ex. Orruks. Im gonna try Bretonnia for the first time in Skirmish 
tomorrow and see how it works! 

2 hours ago, Mr Saturday said:

The fimir noble is missing from the monstrous arcanum section. Great work on this by the way.

In Age of Sigmar the Fimir Noble is just a leader of Fimir Warriors unit.
And in Age of Sigmar Skirmish you can upgrade one model from each warscroll to a unit leader for free.

• Like 1