Newb - 1500 Tzeentch Monster Mash

D~MaC

Still have as of yet to get a game in with this but, am working on the models from my old WHFB army and converting them over.  Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated.

So,.... Here's what I am wanting to field

Heroes:

Ogroid Thaumaturge

Throgg

Units:

6x Chaos Trolls

10x Warriors of Chaos with Sword & Shield - MOT

10x Warriors of Chaos with Halberd & Shield - MOT

5x Marauder Horsemen with Axes & Tribal Icon - MOT

1x Chaos Spawaawnn - MOT

War Machine:

HellCannon

*Still need to go through artefacts and other options but before I spend too much time on that wanted to see what other people think about this and if it's worth pursuing,..... Thanks for having a look and such

Have at it lads

With no replies as of yet, I assume this will work.

On a related note - with Spawn and Daemons when making a list, do I have to have unused points to bring those things in ? - an example would be the FireBlast spell from the Ogroid and/or the Mutilith Vortex Beast changing things as it does

I was going to reply to this, but then I got distracted looking in the Grand Alliance Chaos book for the Chaos Troll rules (I didn't find them...). Now that I've remembered to look online, I'm not sure you can include the trolls, Throgg or the Hell Cannon in a Tzeentch list, as it doesn't say that they can take a mark.

So no destiny dice and using the generic Chaos command traits, etc., but other than that it looks a fun list that I'd like to play with or against and yes, you have to pay reinforcement points (keep points aside) if you want to generate horrors from the Ogroid's spell. 

Thanks for the reply, yeah,... I will have to work on a pure Tzeentch list to get to the Destiny Dice and other benefits - just wanted a fairly resilient list to use that would allow me to get used to the game.

Getting into AoS has also given me the desire to finish up some mini's I haven't used in a longlong time.

Plan on picking up at least some Blue Horrors and Brimstone's in the not too distant - just don't want to go overboard yet as I haven't gotten a game in yet.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived