Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Sign in to follow this  
Ben

Blood and Glory Venue revealed – AoS Daily 89

5 posts in this topic

Ben    1,425

The Roundhouse in Derby is the venue of the 2017 Blood and Glory event. Its a huge Grade II Listed building set in the midlands with excellent transport links and facilities. We have space for 700 players and intend on

The post Blood and Glory Venue revealed – AoS Daily 89 appeared first on The Bad Dice Podcast.

View the full article

• Like 1

Marc Wilson    327
On 2017-5-25 at 11:04 PM, Ben said:

The Roundhouse in Derby is the venue of the 2017 Blood and Glory event. Its a huge Grade II Listed building set in the midlands with excellent transport links and facilities. We have space for 700 players and intend on

The post Blood and Glory Venue revealed – AoS Daily 89 appeared first on The Bad Dice Podcast.

View the full article

Looks amazing, I had a look at the venue website. You definitely have a mandate to put on such a big event - presume it's multi-system?

Ben    1,425

Yes it will be! 

discoking    108

I'm probably being really thick but where do I buy tickets for this? I followed the warhammer community link but couldn't find ticket details on the page it sent me to. :)

stato    194
6 minutes ago, discoking said:

I'm probably being really thick but where do I buy tickets for this? I followed the warhammer community link but couldn't find ticket details on the page it sent me to. :)

Tickets released tomorrow i think.