Charnel Pit Carrion illegal

ZealousJ

OH MY GOD PLEASE NO

Everytime someone even mentions 'illegal batallions' we have this same argument which goes round and round and round and round. People quote everything everyone has said, pull each minute word choice detail to pieces in an attempt to prove they are right.

Seriously, this happens once a month and has been argued to death. 

Its ok to disagree. Not everyone will agree with you all the time. You don't have to have the last word. It's the internet, arguing about toy soldiers on the internet is a lose lose situation.

please stop, I beg you.

23 hours ago, wayniac said:

I'm sorry but if I was a TO and someone tried to argue that their opponent should be disqualified for using a battalion that allows Prosecutors because it doesn't say "Prosecutors with X" and argue that keyword vs. unit name stuff, I'd laugh at them for taking things too seriously.  I think even if GW said that wasn't the case, you would argue until blue in the fact that it's "not official until there is an FAQ" on it.  Personally I think it's taking things way too seriously, although if I recall from our last debate on this, you don't actually think that your opponent shouldn't be allowed to use it, just that by the letter of the rules they can't so it has to be house-ruled to be allowed.

IThe priblem is the pretence to laugh at it and prevent at the same time the Carrion put. If you do, beh, you're applying rules those are partial, so, you laugh, but I take away my group from your tournaments.

You call keyword against unit name stuff? They are GW FAQs, if you change them ou have to note them. Otherway I can brin the royal managerie woth GK riding the beasts... it's the same... but, it would not be admitted...

You can laugh, but you would only  show how inadequate is your TO management.

It's a TO, it's serious. There are prizes, sometime money, and so in; so there has to be foresight to such accidents.

If you don't notify clearly in the infopack about the rules modified, you can't change on the whim. 

It's not about soldiers miniatures or so on, it's what a TO realy should offer: precision.

Guess what would happen in a soccer\rugby match if the arbiter would changethe rules without tell about it beforehand, or if the players would leave the TO haòfway cause it. 

The TO is away to meet and to play together, byt if nowhere rules changed  happen to prevent me to bring something and at the same time the same thing prevent me allow the other one to do based on the same principke... why should I pay to cone to your TO?  If unfair treatment why to go to a TO in first pkace, better some casual game so...

GW did something similar in the past and it too had a storm of recrimination about such thins. Rules applied different on dfferent tables in the same tournament. 

The rules are such you apply the rules to anyone in the exact same way. Do you change them? Write them down clearly.

Archived