New to Sylvaneth

SySt3m_3rr0r

Hi mate! Welcome to the realm routes! I'd say your list lacks punch. Alarielle is lethal, but dryads die in droves if they aren't positioned well. I'd remove some units of 20 and stock up on hunters. Loadoqt of your choice, no loadout for a kurnoth hunter is a bad loadout, just depends on what u want them to do.

also, look at some formations for extra benefits.

Can you bring realmgates? What is wardens of the realmgate? Why do you have it and how?

Anyway.. the units you bring seems like a nice list which should be reasonably competative ( I think that since you already bring a Durthu and 2x3 hunters a more competative list would possibly be something that works to a free spirits battalion).

I'm not 100% sure about Alarielle yet myself, probably spamming hunters is stronger... but I think she's not worse in comparison to most other choices you could make.

Wow, reading this list again the list does in now way lack punch. 

To give this list an edge, is remove 1 unit of 20 dryads and drop another unit of dryads to 10z spend the points on a 3rd kurnoth hunter unit and purchase the free spirits battalion.

with the FS battalion I'd load 1 unit with greatswords and the other 2 with scythes. Seeming that your moving for free in the hero phase, your archers would get closer over time and possibly draw them in too close. Better to have combat hunters I think.

Archived