Monster mash

CanHammer-darren

10 hours ago, CanHammer-darren said:

Thanks!  You can also follow on Instagram and all these projects form episodes on our YouTube channel.  As you mentioned, don't have time to blog as well! 

It's my expierence in life and training that you always have time for the things you love. 

Don't worry I already follow all your feed :) Really enjoying things since they added you to the team. 

I had a similar idea in mind for a few fun games. No big resin monsters though, just those I had left over from 8th. List is:

Shaman on Araknarok Spider

x2 Moonclan shamans

Warboss on giant squig

3 x 20 Moonclan grots (one fanatic in each)

Doomdiver

Araknarok Spider with flinger

Aleguzzler Gargant (Giant)

Mangler Squig

I've always loved monser mashes. In some ways I think the restriction to 4 in matched play is a little too restrictive. On the other hand, the current restriction is already being taken to the max by some top players!

Will be signing up to your YT feed shortly. Looking forward to seeing the progress on your list.

This was my Monster Mash force: Mostly Grots I:

It was great fun. I resent how the Stonelord is so much better than the Rogue Idol though. Magma Dragon and double Dread Maw were effective.

So happy to see this thread. My aim was this year was to do a pure 'Forgeworld Destruction' army. We have an embarrassment of riches in terms of monsters in Destruction Grand Alliance. All I need is for Forgeworld to produce a warscroll (not even a model, for goodness sake) for the Fimir Dirach Balefiend and then I can take Fimir as battleline, and MONSTERS galore.

Sadly Forgeworld seem to have a singular lack of joined up thinking, and so no progress on the Balefiend :-(

11 hours ago, Soup Dragon said:

So happy to see this thread. My aim was this year was to do a pure 'Forgeworld Destruction' army. We have an embarrassment of riches in terms of monsters in Destruction Grand Alliance. All I need is for Forgeworld to produce a warscroll (not even a model, for goodness sake) for the Fimir Dirach Balefiend and then I can take Fimir as battleline, and MONSTERS galore.

Sadly Forgeworld seem to have a singular lack of joined up thinking, and so no progress on the Balefiend :-(

I am also waiting for this one with bated breath. If it gets the ability to boost the wound rolls of Fimir Warriors, much glory will be had.

Archived