Silver Tower Expansion Pack, Mighty Heroes - details?

ObiJon02

Hey all-
Curious if any of the #rumormongers or VIP folks on TGA have some additional deets on the new and amazingly priced Silver Tower expansion box.  As an SCE player, I'm curious if the Venator that ships in this new box is the same sprue as the separately boxed Knight Azyros/Knight Venator kit? That is, would you have the option to build it out as a Knight Azyros instead of a Venator as shown on the Silver Tower package?  That would be awesome if so...

Maybe @Ben will get a super exclusive sneak peak at this Silver Tower Expansion box too? *crosses fingers*

Thanks for the help and info!
Obi-Jon  

13238988_10154150718034192_9020243827951207370_n.jpg

According to the feature in next weeks WD, the set contains the parts to build both the Azyros and the Venator, which is awesome news as I intended to pick one up to run as an Azyros anyway, but will also now get some characters for my chaos boys too. ? 

@mdkinker - from what I hear $55 USD for the set of 4 models (thanks @Big Jim for the scoop!) , which seems like a steal! The Venator/Azyros model is $40 USD by itself and the Slaughterpriest is $30 USD.  So really great value.
Like @Anodyr I was planning on picking up another Venator/Azyros kit to run as Knight Azyros in my SCE army.  Now I can get some other beautiful models for $15 more!

I wonder if this pack comes with the character cards (not warscrolls, or as well as).  I've heard the app looks great, but the game would kind of feel incomplete if you can't have the physical cards for the relevant characters.  These aren't my favourite character models but it does seem good value, I'm 50:50 on whether I'll pick this up or not.  The neck pillow Khorne dude is probably my favourite of the bunch.

• 2 weeks later...

The standard cards do not come in the pack unfortunately. The rules for them are in the adventure book which you can photocopy if you want. There has been a clamour for physical cards all over the Internet, so hopefully future packs will have them in used.

Archived