Nudging bases on stream

Nudging

At what point does nudging bases constitute cheating? Watching back the stream from SCGT I noticed this a few times, one in particular where a player was caught pushing back his opponents models while he removes his casualties (trying to push them out of pile in range?). Accidents happen yes but seemed intentional.

Or is this a direct problem relating to streaming games at such a high level? What could be an innocent move is taken out of context and someone labelled a cheater? I don't want that to be the case but this is something that needs to be looked at.

Video 28-04-2017, 11 14 28.mp4

Wow, 

not a very good advert for the game if on the official channel people are moving models around they shouldn't be.

I don't subscribe to it so can't see the wider context of it but it doesn't look very good from first viewing

I'm locking this now as I can see this not going to be a straight up discussion, especially as we have no idea what was happening before or after that clip. 

Also I want to add that for all the games I saw, there was a tournament organisers on hand doing the commentating and therefore watching the game. ;) 

Archived