Do all races in AoS have red blood?

The short answer is no, they don't, and AoS has the scope that you can have pretty much anything you want somewhere in the realms anyway.

Red is a popular color for blood on weapons because it implies they have been chopping up humans (or possibly aelfs) who mostly deserve to be chopped up anyway. You don't want to paint your own armies blood on their weapons (unless maybe they are khorne).

That's a good question! I think it's up to you. I have seen artwork of orcs with green blood years ago but I think red is more usual. I made a Blight King carrying a severed head of a  Tzaangor and so naturally decided to do a blood splat on his blade to show it had recently been cut off. I thought about doing blue blood for the blue Tzaangor, but in the end went for Blood for the Blood God as I thought it was more, well, more bloody! I do think that those gem paints such as Soulstone Blue would make a suitably glossy alternative to Blood for the Blood God for all your alt-blood needs.

Daemons have ichor for blood, and if you wanted to add it to your models it's described as being dark. Seraphon don't have blood, but instead have celestial energy, and I don't know what color it officially is, but I imagine a weapon that freshly killed a Skink to have a faint yellowish glow from the Skink's magical "blood".

15 minutes ago, Ratamaplata said:

red comes across as blood more than anything.

Yep! I think that's important.

You'd be answering questions about the colour on the weapons so frequently otherwise you may as well make a sign saying: "Skink blood is yellow!" (taking a great example from above)

I have seen this discussion before in other locations, and I read that GW 40K Orks "officially" have green blood, but the painters use red because it stands out better, especially on already green models.  So use whichever you want!

(So should 40K Blood Angels or other red-armored models have green blood then?)

Archived