In need of zombies...lots of zombies

Looking to make a "heroic last stand" narrative battle (think along the lines of the Predators atop the Aztec temple fighting of unbeatable numbers of Xenomorphs in Alien vs Predator) and want to use Zombies (mainly because of the refilling ranks rules, etc).

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a reasonably large number of Zombies in 25mm(ish) scale?  Don't have to be pretty or particularly detailed but I do want "a lot".

24 minutes ago, CivvieWarrior said:

Looking to make a "heroic last stand" narrative battle (think along the lines of the Predators atop the Aztec temple fighting of unbeatable numbers of Xenomorphs in Alien vs Predator) and want to use Zombies (mainly because of the refilling ranks rules, etc).

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a reasonably large number of Zombies in 25mm(ish) scale?  Don't have to be pretty or particularly detailed but I do want "a lot".

Mantic will be your best bet £30 for 40

http://www.manticgames.com/mantic-shop/kings-of-war/undead/product/undead-zombie-swarm-40-figures.html

2 hours ago, Crowsfoot said:

If you get them at Goblin Gaming then you can get them for £24

I've never used them (but I intend to for my next order). Can I ask though that if you do decide to buy from them you use this link to sign up? If you do (and spend £50) I get loyalty points!

• 2 weeks later...
On April 28, 2017 at 8:40 AM, Galas said:

https://www.amazon.com/Twilight-Creations-2003-ZOMBIES-Zombies/dp/B000E9T8G4

100 zombies for 13$. Totally ugly and with low detail, but you aren't gonna find chaper zombies in this scale out there.

I got a bag of these but they're disappointingly small. Got a bag of zombie dogs too but they're tiny. They all glow in the dark though. :o)

i got the Mantic ones too and kit bashed them with extra 40k shoulder pads, guns & gear. They make great Nurgle trash troops.

Archived