Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Sign in to follow this  
Ben

How Overlords will dominate Skyfires

8 posts in this topic

HobbyHammer    697

If it can dominate the Skyfire list which dominates all other lists at the moment, does it mean it will dominate all other lists as well or does it have weaknesses to other armies and Tzeentch is just its best matchup?

Nico    1,861

150 Plaguebearers standing on the objectives is looking better and better every day.

• Like 2

Cookiez    12
3 minutes ago, HobbyHammer said:

If it can dominate the Skyfire list which dominates all other lists at the moment, does it mean it will dominate all other lists as well or does it have weaknesses to other armies and Tzeentch is just its best matchup?

I think it will be just this matchup and any other with low wounds/low armour armies.

Ben    1,361

Yeah I said on the show, I think there is a large degree of Rock/Paper/Scissors with this army.  I might be proved wrong though.  

tokek    38
7 hours ago, HobbyHammer said:

It will struggle with any list that you really need mortal wounds to hurt. KO have very little access to mortal wounds, if rend does not get the job done I am not sure what else they can do.

kozokus    190
On 27/04/2017 at 9:51 PM, tokek said:

It will struggle with any list that you really need mortal wounds to hurt. KO have very little access to mortal wounds, if rend does not get the job done I am not sure what else they can do.

Well, they literally crumble under the number of Rend2 weapons which is not mortal wounds but can be better depending on the situation.

tokek    38
11 hours ago, kozokus said:

Well, they literally crumble under the number of Rend2 weapons which is not mortal wounds but can be better depending on the situation.

You might want to explain that to a Bastilodon :)