Limited edition tzeentch lord

Lavy

Has anyone come across this model before? Is it a GW sculpt and if so how can I get my hands on it? Any info on this mini would be really appreciated... I googled it and there's nothing about where it came from.

IMG_0446.JPG

It was released for the 10th Anniversary of Games Worthshop in Italy and Germany. 
http://limited-edition-warhammer.blogspot.co.uk/p/events-milestones-and-promotional.html

There's a buy it now for it on eBay for £125 if you're feeling flush! There's an example of a sold one going for £50 so that's possible your starting point price wise. Try the various Facebook trading pages Middlehammer, oldhammer trading company etc. Number of folks on there have these sorts of minis. 

Yeah it was around with/just after 6th edition Storm of Chaos, not only Italy and Germany had it though! It was distributed all around Europe and not much later after that we saw Archaon on foot (with a cut cape :P ). 

If you burn this picture in your memory you might be lucky to ever stumble upon it in a brick and mortar store in Europe. 

tzs1.jpg 

Archived