Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ben

My SCGT List

5 posts in this topic

Ben    1,360

Its The South Coast GT this weekend and in this episode I talk about my list for the event. Its a Stormcast army with 2 Star Drakes and 2 Mirror shields. Listen to the show for the full details. Questions?

The post My SCGT List appeared first on The Bad Dice Podcast.

View the full article

Turragor    802

Yes! Drakes!

I think your list is 20 pts over though. Heraldor at 120 when the 2xdrakes, castellant and formation are 1900.

Relictor?

2x Castellants?

Thor    17

I think Mirrorshield + Keen clawed  really helped the stardrake  and templar. Your list seems crazy fun  ! Goodluck :)

Thor    17

Question for you Ben, you talk about your traits for the stardrakes (the +1 movement  and wound table  thingie) did you consider the keen-clawed  ? -3 rend on 6 to  wound. Seems theres  a slight  synergy with the command  ability  to reroll  to wound  on both  your stardrakes. Would  help  against  other behemoths  since  there  is little  rend on your side. 

Also . What Weapons  are you planning  on using  ? 

Ben    1,360

I played with 2 drakes, Castallent and Relictor in the end as the list was indeed 20 points over.  

I used double Star-Blessed and it worked really well, especially considering the Lord Celestant was a real tank and got stuck in to whole armies at times.  

• Like 1