[Cards] for Blades of Khorne

Killax

NEW EDIT:

Hi guys,

Here is the PDF file for the cards! Enjoy: https://www.docdroid.net/KrhEDwM/blades-of-khorne-cards.pdf.html (Magic the Gathering cardsize)
Here is the PDF file with the orginal sizes: https://www.docdroid.net/xeQaPhS/blades-of-khorne-big-cards.pdf.html (Larger cardsize)

Feel free to print them and use them :) I know I will. If players have any other arts they'd like and concepts they have, feel free to share!
Looking forward to your own creations. Thanks goes to @Soulsmith and mtgcardsmith.com 

Cheers,

Edited by Killax
  • Like 18

2 minutes ago, Soulsmith said:

Great stuff dude. Art choices are on point.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Thanks man. Also wanted to redo the last one!

1492728365087106.png?t=040917 

Crisper art and despite the orginal piece the unrealistic torso doesn't show on this cropped art version :D 

• Like 4

Sweet work @Gilby! Will update the topic name.

I personally use a D10 for my Blood Tithe point count, alternatively I've even been thinking about using the Gorechosen cards (back) to keep them in one place. In addition you could also print and laminate the Blood Tithe table and have a token on the count number :) 

Cheers,

7 minutes ago, Bueno said:

These are amazing, do you know what size to print for them to fit in standard card sleeves?

The easiest way to go about it is:

1. Copy paste above picture into a Word document 
2. Go to gatherer.wizards.com and pick a random card, Copy paste that picture into the same Word document
3. Resize cards to match that of the gatherer picture, they are sized as such to be print friendly as proxies

Example:
Example.jpg

Now obviously margings might vary, I'd suggest to make a quick print run (in Black and White) for yourself to check up size first before printing them all. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Killax said:

Since @Soulsmith had the briliant idea to create custom Spell cards for Desciples of Tzeentch I tried to give a go at the Blood Blessings of our Slaughterpriest.
Gore Pilgrims is most certainly a Battalion I'd like to try and we all know that the Slaughterpriest models have a lot of fans so I'm certain these could come in handy!

1492723937813346.png?t=737130 1492724815214396.png?t=347041

1492726538178819.png?t=293583 1492725689492595.png?t=576068

1492726113439304.png?t=307707 1492726848965459.png?t=050008 

Feel free to print them and use them :) I know I will. If players have any other arts they'd like and concepts they have, feel free to share!
Looking forward to your own creations. Thanks goes to @Soulsmith and mtgcardsmith.com 

Cheers,

:( not seeing the these from the OP

@Killax Are you making these in Photoshop? Also, you making them in 300 PPI (120 DPCM) for printing or keeping it the standard 72 PPI for internet postings? They seem a little fussy, wondering if that is by choice or if it is impossible to find quality material online to produce better files for printing. 

Edited by Lysandestolpe

1 minute ago, Lysandestolpe said:

@Killax Are you making these in Photoshop? Also, you making them in 300 PPI (120 DPCM) for printing or keeping it the standard 72 PPI for internet postings?

No just with that website, that is also put into the border of the cardframe.  They are large enough for printing, it still is a PNG file so the details arn't super extreme but I think you'll manage getting the quality you want especially because the art I used is largely high quality and comes from high detail files (the original PDF art).

If you don't have a printer at home, make a PDF and then print right to card stock at an office supply place or local print shop.  The cards need to be 3.5" tall and 2.5" wide  (63 x 88 mm) to fit in card sleeves.  You can probably fit the most by going landscape with narrow margins and then turn the bottom row sideways.

Edited by Nin Win
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Lysandestolpe said:

I will probably size a file in photoshop and allign them with precision so that you can take a straightedge and just slide a xactoblade through the cards to separate them. I'll upload the file here when I'm done. :)

That's a great plan. I'll upload the orginal art pieces to the art topic and will reference the links later on!

36 minutes ago, Nin Win said:

If you don't have a printer at home, make a PDF and then print right to card stock at an office supply place or local print shop.  The cards need to be 3.5" tall and 2.5" wide  (63 x 88 mm) to fit in card sleeves.  You can probably fit the most by going landscape with narrow margins and then turn the bottom row sideways.

Great info!

@Gilby great edit! Love them.

Edit: Artwork used can be found here: 

Edited by Killax
  • Like 1